If you’re reading this …
… chances are you already have some knowledge of, or interest in, the effects of light on health and wellbeing, and its potential in healing. If so, you’re in exactly the right place!
The Australasian Light Association represents a diverse group of individuals, including those with a professional interest in light and colour, as well as those with a personal or creative connection to ‘light’.
Beyond individual interests, members of the ALA community have a common desire to share knowledge, skills and passions: to learn about and apply the latest theories, techniques and technologies in light and colour; and use this knowledge to promote health, enhance performance and learning, and raise consciousness.
The ALA mission is to share information and educate, and create an open-hearted, broad-minded and integrative community in the field of light and colour (and other vibrational modalities).
ALA goals include:
• developing a network focused on the therapeutic uses of light and colour
• educating and informing about the field of light and colour
• promoting the field of light and colour and its applications
• representing professionals in the field of light and colour
• supporting relevant research and education
Do you want to support or connect with Australasian Light?
We welcome anyone who either works in the field or has a personal interest in the goals and values mentioned. You can support ALA by:
- Subscribing to this blog/website for news and updates
- Following ALA’s Facebook page. Like and share posts if you want!
- Listing your business or company on the Professional Register (for a small fee)
- Spreading the word about ALA!