It’s time to start planning your visit to Cairns next July for the 3rd Conference on Light & Health, organised by the Australasian Light Association.
Registration details are now on the website, including a special-price booking for the venue hotel, the Shangri-La at the Marina. Follow the link below and book your spot!
And if you haven’t visited the website recently, there are new videos from the 2018 Adelaide conference posted.
Have a browse through these fascinating topics on light and colour to experience what an ALA conference is all about!
Information on next year’s presenters will be finalised very soon. Already confirmed are:
- Rasmus Gaup Berghausen – Austrian engineer and long time associate of Masaru Emoto, “the Message from Water”. Rasmus will give us “Sound of Soul”, showing our own individual colour spectrum as generated by the heart.
- Dr. Susan Jamieson, “the light doctor” who runs an integrative medicine practice in Hong Kong, will talk on light, quantum processes and consciousness.
- Vanessa Cisneros, master acupuncturist and TCM specialist using light, will run a workshop on combining light and sound in conducting sessions.
- Billie Diamond, who, among other modalities, is a Bioptron practitioner and will instruct on the use of these devices in a workshop setting.
- Janice Hill – Aura-soma reflexologist who can read one’s entire life from the feet.
AND … we are hoping to organise a group tour to the spectacular Light Installation, ‘Field of Light’ at Uluru.
Light artist, Bruce Munro has staged Field of Light around the world and the current Uluru installation has been extended until 2020. It is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience this work in a truly unique location.