We are so pleased with the positive response to our upcoming event – but- we will be closing registration soon. Don’t miss our programme of experts working with light, and the chance to be involved in our newly-formed association. Conference registration will close on 28th February.
March 4-5th 2017.
We are delighted to invite friends of ILA in Australia and New Zealand, and all professionals working with light with a focus on health and wellness to our first event.
We also invite ‘non-professionals’ who are interested in learning about the use of light in promoting health and in treating a range of health issues.
Programme of speakers:
- Karl Ryberg, Sweden (Monocrom)
- Simon Grbevski, NSW (Syntonics)
- Janet McDonnell, NSW (Aura Soma)
- Simon Hansen, SA (Samassati Light Therapy)
- Thelma van der Werff, New Zealand (Colour Comfort Method)
- Simon Cribb, WA (Phototherapy)
- Jeremy Halpin, Sweden (TCM)
The schedule will also include practical demonstrations of various modalities, including diagnostic testing and assessment tools.
A brief introduction to the ALA (Australasian Light Association) will be delivered at the end of Day 2. Do consider joining our ALA Chapter and contributing to the mission to: